Re: Brake lights - nevermind

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 21:36:41 EDT

Ok, so this was a self-inflicted problem :)

When I was messing aroudn with the instrument clusters the other week (or
maybe the dealership), plenty of wire harnesses were pulled, etc.. Turns out
the connector for the stop lamp switch came loose. Plugged it back in,
brake lights all work fine now.. *whew*

Ken Allgood