return trip

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 17:05:05 EDT

hey all,

since I'm sure you all care deeply, I figured I might as well let you
know that I'm headed back to Rochester starting in about half an hour.

I'm headed from here to Manitowoc, WI tonight. I'm taking the ferry
across Lake Michigan, and I'll be heading from Ludington, MI to
Cleveland, OH tomorrow, to actually spend som time with the guy whose
apartment I bummed on the way here.
Then Friday, I'll head up to the Great White North to graciously accept
a skid plate from a certain fan of the "skinny pedal", and continue
through ON to NY and Rochester.

if anyone around CLE wants to get together thursday afternoon or friday
morning, gimme a call and I'll see what we can work out.

see ya all on the other side,

--
Michael Maskalans                '98 Dakota SLT CC 4x4 318
details here:         <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dak.html>