Re: injectors

From: Chris Reck (creck@insightbb.com)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 22:03:34 EDT

Anyone know what the best bet is for a 99 V6? I'm up to 70k and thinking
about keeping this truck much longer and want to improve my performance and
mileage. I'm looking for the best of both worlds, as I don't expect the 4x4
to be doing autocross...

Thanks!

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
Shaved and polished V8 TB, Autolite 3923, 7.5mm Bosch plug wires, Custom K&N
6x9 air intake,
Jet Stage 1 Chip, Rancho RSX shocks, Pioneer full audio system, BF Goodrich
32x11.5r15 T/A KO tires