Re: '01 4x4 Quad Cab (The Whole Story)

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 23:38:28 EDT

Michael Quigley wrote:

> I've been happy ever since.
> Now I've found you folks and I have the feeling my relationship with my Dakota
> is about to change. ;)

Dude -- you don't know what kinda hellish nightmare of a trip you have
just embarked upon. Welcome to the DML... your brain and check book will
soon shrivel up into leathery masses of beef jerky.

First you will start out innocently enough saying "lets see first I want
a bug deflector to keep my windsheild clean while I tow my boat"

Next thing you know its: "I could use a super charger to help get the
truck/trailor up hills better"

Next thing you know you're at the DML BBQ breakin shit climbing up the
waterfall and boggin through The Pit. heheh

Terrible Tom

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 - aka "Christine" Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/