RE: injectors

From: Bob Mankin (bob@coralfarms.com)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 12:44:03 EDT

Ron, not to rain on the parade, but big HP 408 in a 4x4 will just start a
domino effect of broken parts. Transfer cases, rear ends, etc not meant to
handle that sort of HP.

If you're looking for a street screamer, it's best to start from something
that has the major components that are up to the task. Otherwise it becomes
a $$$$ black hole.

Was going to hotrod my '98 318 SLT, but soon realized nearly everything in
the drivetrain needs upgrading. Finally gave up and sold it to buy my
current R/T.

Bob