Re: R3 block info

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Aug 25 2003 - 01:25:26 EDT

I know they CAN be used with some non-drastic changes.

But at the time that I was assembling parts for my 408, the info was rather
sketchy at best on the differences. Because of that, I stayed with a stock
360 Magnum block. I have beefed it in several key areas though. Milodon 4
splayed bolt caps for 2/3/4 main caps, ARP main studs, 265,000 lb tensile
strength ARP rod bolts to name some of the major players.

I don't have that much to offer on the R3.

TonyC