Re: Shocks / Spring Supports / Towing

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 10:41:44 EDT

    I have the older 9000 series on the rear hooked up to the in cab remote.
Have the 5000 on the front. Also have the RoadMaster system installed.

    Shortly after installing all of the aforementioned toys, my trailer
towing commitment abruptly ended :-( But with the toys still worked
great for the few times I was towing. Stopped the bouncing, swaying, leveled
the Dak with a full load and trailer.

    I do find the RoadMaster System gives a rougher ride with no load in the
truck. Its not to bad, but I can feel the smaller bumps even with the rear
shocks adjusted hi, low or medium. Its not to bad.

    By the way, Do they now make adjustable 9000s for the front of a 2000
4x2?

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://www.mallettservices.com/y2kota.html