Re: RE; Viper fan question

From: JAMEPC@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 21:22:53 EDT

In my case, I could not use the underdrive (oversize) alternator pulley with
the Viper fan. I put the stock one back on. STILL had a slight charging
problem so I put even a smaller pulley (from a Gen III Dakota) on my Gen II 318
and now holds at 13v. @ idle with the fan on high. With the fan on high,
headlights, AC, radio, and wipers on, it drops to 11.2 v. @ idle (with a 160 amp
alt.) but hasn't been a problem.
James