Re: Christine .......

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 06:00:13 EDT

Tom,
      Great suggestions! We have a Silver Lake right here in my home town.
You can't eat a whole lot of fish from it because of pollution in the lake,
but you can go water-skiing on it and we used to be able to go swimming
there. I say used to because 1) With all the rain we've had this spring,
the local environmental folks are worried about high levels of bacteria,
and 2) our wonderful city council decided to spend money on new playground
equipment all around the city, even in crack alley, and therefore didn't
have enough money to hire lifeguards for the summer.

      All that being said, and given the size of the pond involved, I think
to call it a lake is stretching it just a little. If my vote counts for
anything, I think I'd go with Long Bed Lagoon.

      Just think, you can have a new, more descriptive name for your
truck.....

            Christine, the creature from the Long Bed Lagoon!!!

Ray Irons
Dover, DE