Re: OT: Internet Worms/Viruses (was Re: Thank you! (attn. Bernd))

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 09:21:02 EDT

Jon, I agree there, I sorely miss my Linux setup(lost my broadband when I
moved and just gave up trying to keep it updated over a modem).
Pine in a Terminal was awesome, but as I stated before, if you are using
Linux period, you are a step ahead of all this viri and worm infestations to
begin with.

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net
AIM - BadManD73