Re: Fresh Paint & pic of Addco for John S.

From: VRMan (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 12:09:43 EDT

Ah, I see it now! Duh! Read that post many times, dunno why I couldn't see
it. sheesh!

Ok, I'll check summit for the thermostat then. Thanks!!

--
Phil Batson
'00 4x4 CC 4.7L
<JAMEPC@aol.com> wrote in message news:f8.2fd59a01.2c80d14e@aol.com...

> Scroll down.  All the parts I used are listed.
> James
>
> In a message dated 8/29/2003 11:48:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> pbatson68@yahoo.com writes:
>
> > I've been re-reading some of the archives on the viper fan. What did you
> > end
> > up using if you didn't use the saab switch?
> >
> > --
> > Phil Batson
> > '00 4x4 CC 4.7L
> > http://www.ogzr.org/vrman/vrtruck.jpg
> > <JAMEPC@aol.com> wrote in message news:17.3ccbf4f9.2c80a0c6@aol.com...
> > >

> > >John,
> > >You must have missed the post I made a couple days ago.  Here it is
again.
> > >If you have any specific questions, please feel free to ask.
> > >
> > >"On low speed the fan draws about +/- 22 amps and high draws about +/-
40
> > >amps.  Here is the link to a scematic designed by Bill N. that I used.
<A

HREF="http://home.comcast.net/~billnis/dakota/viperfan.jpg">http://home.comc

HREF="http://store.summitracing.com/default.asp?target=search.asp&type=bykey
> > word&searchtype=both&part=painless+thermostat">Buy
> > >Performance Car Parts at Summit Racing!  (PRF-30111).  It's just the
> > replacement
> > >thermostat because the entire kit is not needed.  You may want to
consider
> > #30110
> > >(200 on/ 185 off) because with the 185 on/ 170 off thermostat, you'll
> > never
> > >reach 170 degrees for it to shut off so the fan runs continuously.
Also