Re[2]: thermostat housing leak

From: Michael Clark (dml@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 13:31:22 EDT

Thanks for all the good info Jon! I'm using a chrome
waterneck from summit. My first waterneck from mopar
warped on me, then I went with the summit neck (which
looks to be identical to me) and now it has started
leaking. I think it's because some of the crome has
corroded and flaked off of the sealing area of the
flange. I now have a brand new summit neck that I will
be installing today or tonight depending on how far I
get in re-assembling everything today. I saw a can of
the right stuff at autozone yesterday so I may give
that a try. Thanks again!

--Mike
www.mikesdakota.com