Re: Tow hooks...

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 13:17:31 EDT

Bill Day said:

> Noone got front towhooks on their GenII with the valence installed...

I have them on my '95... sorry, been busy lately. The guy who mounted
them for me fabricated a solid attachment point welded to the bumper
brackets and bolted directly to the frame. The hooks sit horizontally,
and they stick out through the long horizontal gap in the air dam. No air
dam modifications necessary.

If you want pictures, give me a month or so to get my life in order and
I'll see about taking it apart to get some shots.

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer