Re: Euro Headlamps

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 11:14:36 EDT

I think Dave Downing tried a set of those from APC,and he said they were not
as good as I recall..........

The best bet is to upgrade to a set of Sylvania EXTRA-VISION 9007 bulbs in
the stock headlights...........$15.00-$18.00 each

or install a set of SILVER-STAR 9007 bulbs........$20.00 each

Both are available thru Auto Zone.......

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show