Re: Re: Re: RE: O/T, non Dak related

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 21:01:26 EDT

I have sunk no money into our 200K miles '93 Grand Am other than normal
stuff, tires, shocks and exhaust(I dont count plugs and such).

Well, give one of them Grand Am's a test drive, she might just enjoy it.
The Gt's are not available with a stick that I'm aware of but the 4cyl are.
Our GA's have been graet to us, I can never knock them.

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net
AIM - BadManD73
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red