Re: Re: RE: O/T, non Dak related

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 19:28:20 EDT

Hi Bill

Ya, I'm looking for an American car for her but she's partial to Honda's.
She has an 84 Honda with over
300,000 Kms on it and it still runs great but it's nickel and dimeing us to
death with "keep it running parts". And let's not talk about the rust :-)
She wants a 4cyl for good gas mileage and a 5 speed ( a chick that likes a
stick, gotta love it) We're still looking right now because all the used
car salesmen are pricks and all the "this is normal" is really pissing me
off.
Anyway thanks for your response.

Jay