Re: Bought a New Truck

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 10:03:46 EDT

Tom, #1, The tires may have benn changed when the truck was bought, 30K
on MT/R's isn't bad... SEcond, I don't care where you work, or how much
you want to work on the truck yourself, BUY THE EXTENDED WARRANTY. I
popped for the 4 year, 100K extention on mine and it has payed for
itself three times over.

>>> SilverEightynine@earthlink.net 09/10/03 02:13AM >>>

... which means the truck prolly has more than the 30,000
miles the odometer shows it has....
I have until 36K miles or end of June/04 left remaining on the factory

warrenty - I didnt opt for an extended warr. Didnt feel I need it....