Re: New Law in Texas

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 10:14:03 EDT

"andy levy" <andy-dml@levyclan.us> wrote in message
news:bjn24s$3l3$1@bent.twistedbits.net...

> On the up side, now you don't have to worry about dealers putting their
> logo frame on your new vehicle (I just took mine off last weekend). But
> I'm sure they'll find a more annoying way to advertise, such as a nice,
> nearly impossible to remove, sticker on your tailgate.
>
> --
> -andy

My truck had those annoying license plate frames as well as a cut vinyl
decal on the tailgate. And if that wasn't enough they put these super nasty
mudflaps on it, that had their logo on them as well. All of that dealership
promotion stuff was gone when I got it home. Then the stereo went in. :-)

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L