Re: tonneau recommendations

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 10:55:45 EDT

I have an over-the rail, sprayed in liner, and a Pace-Edwards Rolltop.
I couldn't be happier with that combination. It covers my bed, mounts
flush, and moves out of the way when I need it to.

>>> james.zito@ps.ge.com 09/10/03 09:11AM >>>

OK guys who is using what tonneaus out there?

I think I want to get one and see if it helps my mileage.

Here are my 2 critical issues though first:

There are times I need to be able to take it off and slap it back on
quickly
and easily, due to lugging tall cargo.
I think that probably forces me into a soft tonneau, right?
Especially
since my wing span might prevent me from being able to adequately
handle the
width of a hard cover.

I have Linex in the bad and over the rails, does this limit my
choices?

Jim
03 QC Dak 2wd