tonneau recommendations

From: james.zito@ps.ge.com
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 10:11:06 EDT

OK guys who is using what tonneaus out there?

I think I want to get one and see if it helps my mileage.

Here are my 2 critical issues though first:

There are times I need to be able to take it off and slap it back on quickly
and easily, due to lugging tall cargo.
I think that probably forces me into a soft tonneau, right? Especially
since my wing span might prevent me from being able to adequately handle the
width of a hard cover.

I have Linex in the bad and over the rails, does this limit my choices?

Jim
03 QC Dak 2wd