Re: New Law in Texas

From: Kenneth Berntsen (kenneth@berntsen.cc)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 15:35:46 EDT

> On the up side, now you don't have to worry about dealers putting their
> logo frame on your new vehicle (I just took mine off last weekend). But
> I'm sure they'll find a more annoying way to advertise, such as a nice,
> nearly impossible to remove, sticker on your tailgate.

Just do like I do. I tell the dealer to remove it or agree to signing an
advertizing contract with me for as long as I own the vehicle. And I keep
the vehicle for a long time.

They'll usually find some one to take it off. And don't scratch it or
you'll be selling me a different vehicle. ;)

--
Kenneth M. Berntsen
2000 Dakota QC 4x4, 5.9 V8