Tire rub new poster

From: FFastje@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 17:30:50 EDT

Well hello all new to the the list but i have been reading the list for a few weeks and really like all the knowledge you all seem to have about the daks.I do have a question to ask if any one can help it would be appreciated. The front tires seem to rub the frame when turning. They are goodyear wrangler AT/S 31X10.5OR15LT been in for service multiple times no one ever said anything about the rub. Seems to be worse in 4 wheel drive. Are the tires wrong they came with the truck?
also the idle is a little erratic changed plugs, air filter and pcv. to no avail. thanks again for any help. I will makethe posts shorter next time.

Francis Fastje
1999 dakota CC 3.9lit. V6 4X4