plastic bed liners and bed damage

From: Curt Kitts (cwkitts@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Sep 14 2003 - 10:34:53 EDT

while i was at work, i picked up my bed liner and noticed bed damage. So i
went tot he local parts store. Bought some spray undercoating and coated the
bed. I will admit, by the time i was done, i wasnt feeling any pain.
Hopefully this will keep the liner from damaging the bed any further. I
asked the wife ( the truck fund), that a Rhino liner would look good in
there. She asked how much it was. Well, i guess i had better stock up on the
undercoating.
    Truck goes to the paint shop tomorrow. Hopefully have it back by the end
of the week. Hate driving the Neon.