Re: Dual-remote oil filtration system

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 02:53:21 EDT

Running 2 vehicles, Amsoil and Mobil 1. 91 Dak 318 IA dedicated to drag
strip for past 9 years, Daily driver 96 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham 5.7 LT1
both vehicles bought new. Dak now 90,000 mi, Cadi 80,000 mi fast highway
and city driving up to 100 mi per day. Switched Dak to Mobil 1 from mineral
8 yrs back., ran Mobil 1 - questions ? about oil press fluct and eng temp
inconsisient, switched to Amsoil 10-40 all parameters on line instead of
fluctuations. I went right to Amsoil to buy direct at good price!
With variations in climate and running the Dak at Red Line Amsoil is the
better way! The Cadillac came from the factory with Mobil 1 in it, moves.
Dodge Modifications to a GM!

Jim knox , 91 Dak Sport Pack 4x4 , 318 LA

Jim Knox , 91 Dak 318 L A