Re: My Next Truck Dilema (kinda long)

From: garett (hiltigarett@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 10:21:34 EDT

you can take your vehicle to any dodge dealership and have them work on your
truck, even for warranty work. if you are worried about 30 miles for a
breakdown it might be good to have your insurance policy cover you for
towing and maybe even a rental car, in case the dealer isnt big enough to
provide one.

just remember man, everyone has bad and good dealerships, not just dodge.
the first place i went to straight ripped me off for everything i went to
them for. i paid something like $17,600 for a 98 single cab 4cyl. base
model as you can get... thats more than sticker and my finance rate was 21%
i believe.

thats ok though, i learned my lesson from it. the next place i went to i
got a 99 CC R/T. they gave it to me for $20,700 + $1,000 because i was so
upside down on my other one. the sticker was $24,700. even though the
truck was much more expensive it ended up only being another 50 bucks a
month and i got out from under my bad experience. the service is great
there as well.