Re: OT: Yuppie SUVs WAS: Porsche vs. the "PIT"

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 22:50:14 EDT

I can't believe how much they jacked the price of the H1 when the popularity
picked up.. We were considering one for a service truck in 95, but couldn't
justify one at $55K, and ended up buying a 3500RamVan for $20K. Can carry
just as much weight, and 5 times the volume. Sure we don't have 4WD and all
that intimidation factor.
But I also don't think the H1 would sound as good as ou 5.9L with a 3"
flowmaster on it either.
Aaron Wyse