Re: Just joined the list - Introduction

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Sep 21 2003 - 01:20:24 EDT

> On Thursday, September 18, 2003, at 10:14 PM, Nate Dollinger wrote:
>
>> Name is nate, from indianapolis, IN and i have several mopars. My
>> pride and
>> joy is my 2003 Dak QC 4x4 4.7.
>>
>> Here is a page of pics.
>>
>> http://socalneons.org/_nate/

That truck is WAAAAY too shiney and reflective... and WAAAYY too clean
for a 4x4. Let me have it for a little while And I'll fix the truck for
you. I don't know how you managed to drive it like that man I'm so
sorry!! I wish you had posted sooner I would have taken care of it a
long time ago :-D

Welcome to the DML :)

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/