RE: RE: Amsoil -Info

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Sep 21 2003 - 20:20:43 EDT

You are trying to make me believe that these models would be concerned with
saving 50 cents a quart on oil? THAT does NOT add up. IF that were the
case then, why doesn't amsoil just lower their price 55 cents to get them to
use their oil? I will tell you why, those manufacturers would not use
amsoil if it were free.
Sheeeeeshhh, 50 cents on a vette, a viper, a Diablo, or a Z? That is just
nuts.

Rascal