Re: Amsoil -Info/Chrysler cost cutting

From: Craig Rash (2kdaksport@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 13:22:31 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick Barnes" <barnesrv@comcast.net>

> Yes, I would love to hear more fiction of how Amsoil has set the standard
> for 30 years since that is a crock too.
>
> Rascal

As the initiator of this debate (and I use that term loosely), I would like
to end it.
I fear that I have caused no small amount of derision amoungst the DMLers
here. I think we can all agree that those bent on using Mobil1 will continue
to use it and those bent on using Amsoil will do the same. Although some
of the comments got a little out of hand, I would like to thank everyone for
their opinions and let the list go on its merry, DAK loving way.

Thanks again and have a great day, :-)

Craig Rash
Black 2000 Sport CC 4x2
3.9 w/FABM