Re: Re: Toureg (yeah, it's OT)

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 01:25:06 EDT

On Monday, September 22, 2003, at 01:52 PM, Josh Battles wrote:

> I actually like the murano, but I'd definately have to do something
> about
> that silly looking chromw strip along the nose. However, the CVT that
> they've got in there is supposed to make it quite an interesting ride.

yeah, it's completely different from anything else I've ever driven or
ridden in. well, maybe aside from my hydrostatic trannied John Deere.
it's pretty damn quick, too. it just can't tow (3500#) and can't
offroad (AWD or IIRC FWD)

> Might be worth taking a test drive.

they're free, you know ;-) go have fun!

> A Volvo might be interesting... Not to mention that they're the safest
> cars ever.

yeah. they're very nice, but from my perspective had nothing to write
home about. they just had everything that they should done exactly how
it should have been done. well, aside from front biased AWD with no
low range, but I can ignore that when talking to you ;-)

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
ClassTech Consultant  -  ITS Printer Tech  -  ITS Lab Tech