RE: Re: idle tensioner

From: Steve Mills (srm804@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 00:35:14 EDT

The only listing a dealer parts dept will be for the tensioner,if you go to
the dealer with the number on the pulley the number comes up in the system
as the pulley only.My buddy is parts manager for a Dodge dealer, he got it
for me for 40 bucks with his discount.The same goes for the 87-96 door
handle bezels.If there is a number on it,it can be ordered provided its
still available.By the way the number on the pulley begins with 9.I have
repacked this pulley and the idler pulley and got 180,000 miles on a 92
until someone in a Hyundai decided to total it for me.If it still chatters
after repacking it the tensioner is shot or the belt is.Hope this helps.

>From: "Rick Barnes" <barnesrv@comcast.net>
>To: <dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net>
>Subject: RE: Re: DML: idle tensioner
>Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 13:29:52 -0400
>

>I tried to get the pulley separately at one dealer in Atlanta, but he said
>it was only available with the tensioner. $105, and he still has it....
>
>Rascal

Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!
http://msnmessenger-download.com