Re: Re: Searching for a Ram 2500 - Need Help

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 21:48:26 EDT

Give him my email addy!!!

The only manual available with the HO is a 6 speed. The 5speed comes with
the std Cummins.

Time for a trailer and a tow vehicle, so I can thrash the R/T without worry
of parts breakage for the return trip. I'd use the 98 Dak Sport (soon to
have the 99 360 from the R/T), but the wheel base is too short for the
weight I expect to tow.

TonyC