Re: Re: DragTruk list-attn Dave Downing

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 09:05:13 EDT

> yea, I should be there around 530ish. Is there any safe place to pit
where
> I can leave my tires and tool box? This is my first time at cecil
>
> Greg Conner
> 1996 RC
> 3.9 hybrid

I pit by the fence and just leave my stuff on the grass by the fence, no one
has ever messed with it. I'm shooting to get there by 5 when the gates
open, so I can get the slicks on and get the truck cooled down by the time
they start, so I'll either be behind the concession stand, or already in the
lanes cooling down. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T
Got Boost? ;)