RE: Re: DragTruk list-attn Dave Downing

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 09:48:54 EDT

Here's a tip for making sure your stuff doesn't "walk away" while at the
track. I use a long piece of plastic coated cable with looped ends and a
good padlock. I loop it through the spare wheels, tool box, air tank and
cooler handle. If someone wants to take it they'll need a big cutter or
look pretty funny trying to carry a very awkward pile of stuff through the
pits. :-) Other's unsecured gear has "disappeared" from several tracks
I've been to.

RayB