Re: Re: DragTruk list-attn Dave Downing

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 10:52:07 EDT

> Nice lookin truck Dave! How's that Hotchkis suspension treating you? I
> love mine.
> --
> - Josh
> Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L
> www.geocities.com/lenny187/dakota.html

Thanks! I love it, the handling is insane. I need taller bumpstops up
front tho, rubbing on the flares a lil on big highway dips. Also need to
get it aligned to Hotchkis specs, but I'm getting ready to put some new
tires on, so I'm gonna wait. Going with some BFG KDWS's 255/50/17's, should
compliment the Hotchkis nicely. I might do a 1" block in the rear also, to
level it out some more, still debating that. But overall, I love it!

-Dave