Re: Re: DragTruk list-attn Dave Downing

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 11:26:40 EDT

""Dave Downing"" <ded74@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Thanks! I love it, the handling is insane. I need taller bumpstops up
> front tho, rubbing on the flares a lil on big highway dips. Also need to
> get it aligned to Hotchkis specs, but I'm getting ready to put some new
> tires on, so I'm gonna wait. Going with some BFG KDWS's 255/50/17's,
should
> compliment the Hotchkis nicely. I might do a 1" block in the rear also,
> level it out some more, still debating that. But overall, I love it!
>
> -Dave

mine will occasionally bottom on the tops of the wheelwells. there's a
pretty decent amount of rubber up there now.

The hotchkis specs are nice, but if you really want it to handle, go a
little more negative on the camber. If i was gonna do it again, i'd
probably go -1 or -.75 instead of the -1.5 that i'm at now. My tires wear a
little from it.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L