Re: power outlet

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 19:51:52 EDT

They sell them at Wal-Mart. I added a wire and a fuse to an unused circuit
of the fuse block, if you like you can use an inline fuse, and theyr'e made
to use the chassis for ground. I mounted mine under the back window, since
my cell phone is usually laying in the seat, but it's not a very user
friendly spot. Plus, I was in a hurry, I put it in as I was leaving and
needed it.
Aaron Wyse