Re: Re: Re: Almost

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 09:59:40 EDT

I've got the same problem with mine, I should have been in the 14's with
mine this year!

My v6 has a lack of lowend torque, but I think I have found the cure for
that.......a 96'Magnum 318 long block I found for nearly FREE!

I'm gonna swap out the 3.9 for the 5.2!

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 4x4
Street,Strip,and Show