Re: Re: Almost

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 07:30:42 EDT

> these wrx's and srt-4 were they stock?
>
> I know some guys with turbo pt's with the mopar stage 1 running 13's.
>
> good stuff though keep up the good work.
>
> Punch

I'd have to say the WRX's were stock, the ones that I ran both pulled
14.4's. A few of the SRT-4's were modded, I think there were two there
running 13.8/9's. Not bad for four bangers. Got beat by a Lightning that
ran 12.9, after I get my pcm flashed, I'm going after him, he's there all
the time :)

-Dave