Re: Quad Cab & Dirt Bikes

From: the Runde's (slarunde@bardstown.com)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 07:27:50 EDT

I found a pic in Motor Trend's Truck Trend issue April 2000, the 2000
brochure has 2 bicycles in the bed with the tailgate closed, and the 2001
brochure has an ATV in it with the tailgate down (judging from the pic it
looks like the tires are actually on the bed and rounding out to slightly
stick over the tailgate some). I'd scan these but all attempts last night to
get my scanner to work with this computer failed.. and my laptop is down
again.

--
Leslie & Steve Runde
'00 QC SLT+ 3.9