Re: Re: Re: Almost

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 08:56:57 EDT

> 13.8 is a typical time for a stock SRT-4. We're going to put the Stage 1
kit
> in my Dad's in the spring. Maybe I can get him to go to the track with me
if
> my '95 is done.
>
> Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

Stock SRT-4's were running 14.1/2, a lot depends on the driver tho, 5-speeds
are fun, but you really gotta know how to drive 'em to get good times. I
hang out on srtforums.com some, and they've definitely got some fast SRTs
out there. Guy in Jersey is running 12.4's with the stock turbo, Stage 1
and some other mods and their own piggyback system (I believe they're going
to start selling them soon). Definitely some good bang for the buck in
those cars.

-Dave