Re: Re: 2004 DML Calendar (I NEED PICS!)

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 18:51:20 EDT

"JAMES KNOX" <knox.james@sympatico.ca> wrote:

: Hi Jon! You are welcome to use any of the photos of my truck in the DML
: pictures section for the calendar. Ray Block also has some new photos of
: Ray and Me + friends with our trucks which he will send you when he has his
: scanner working!

   Jim, unfortunately I don't think I have any of the high resolution
pictures any more - if you have some actual photos you'd be welcome
to bring them to Daktoberfest - I could scan them right away and
you'd be able to take the originals back with you.

  As far as your "+ friends" pics go (heh heh heh!) I think Norah
promised that if any bikini babes were submitted she would drape
Jason over one of their Daks and submit that - and nobody wants that!
(Especially not Jason!) ;-)

: Jon is Daktoberfest a go? and if so what dates is it?

  Yep, Daktoberfest will be Friday and Saturday October 24+25. Folks
are welcome to show up for either day or both days. Here's the event
profile:

  http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dmlevent/Mi0oLbGxMVi1U

  Getting back to the Calendar - anyone who hasn't gotten their
pics for the Calendar yet might want to bring their camera - the
foliage is bound to be out in all its glory, especially given the
cold days we've been having lately. Its definitely getting to
be fall! Maybe I'll have to get some apple cider and some pumpkin
pies - and set up a big bonfire to keep warm! :-)

--
                                          -Jon-

.-- Jon Steiger ---- jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com --. | 1970 Barracuda - 1990 Dakota 'vert - 1992 Ram 4x4 - 1996 Dakota | | 1996 Intruder 1400 - 1996 Kolb FireFly - 2001 Ram QC 3500 CTD | `------------------------------------ http://www.jonsteiger.com --'