Re: 2004 DML Calendar (I NEED PICS!)

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 22:49:05 EDT

Hi Jon! You are welcome to use any of the photos of my truck in the DML
pictures section for the calendar. Ray Block also has some new photos of
Ray and Me + friends with our trucks which he will send you when he has his
scanner working!
Jon is Daktoberfest a go? and if so what dates is it?

Jim Knox :-)