free stock fender flairs

From: Brian Tong (thedude807@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 21:38:16 EDT

I took the fender flairs off my '99 with the intention of painting them
black. I took a step back and realized I like the look of my truck without
them even better. They are white and in perfect shape, I'll even throw in
the screws.

I am in Pleasanton, CA (east bay area). Come get 'em. Or I'll ship them if
you tell me where you are and kick down a few bucks for shipping.

Brian Tong
99 4x4 CC 5.2L

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy
patented spam protection and more. Sign up now!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa