Re: Re: Info On New Dak

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 22:00:44 EDT

Chris Orr wrote:

> I agree. I have a gut feeling it will be pretty cool.
> According to thecarconnection.com it says it will sport a new name.
> Does anyone have any inside info on that?
>
> -chris

Allow me to elaborate - - if it looks like the the new Durango... I'll
hate it...

if it looks like an evolved design of the Gen III's or something closer
to the Ram... I'll love it...

As for the possibility of a name change? THAT is the WORST thing D.C
can do. If they rebadge Dakota to a different name... I will never
ever buy another Chrysler product again. I'll go get me a damned
superduty Ford.

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/