Re: Old subject.. Helper Springs..

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 09:01:06 EDT

I dont htink that the loads I want to carry is the problem, it's the fact
that what I have now is just plain old worn out.. I have a 200gal. water
tank that I use to haul water for my well.. My dak hits bump stops at 100
gal(approx 800lbs)... I had a trailer on my truck the other day with about
a 600lbs tongue wait(using a ClassIII hitch not bumper) and it just sagged
to beat all hell.

My biggest think is to use these to get back to "normal" and if that is the
best they do for $40 then I will be satisfied...

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net
AIM - BadManD73
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red