re:Old subject.. Helper Springs..

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 17:44:30 EDT

Not sure what the $40 setup looks like but if they are like the more
expensive two piece hellwig springs, they are good.
Had a set on my '95 since '96..
check out model LP-15 on
http://rough.roughcountry.com/helper_springs.htm
http://jcwhitney.com/item.jhtml?ITEMID=78485

Victor Williams
Marietta Ga
1995 CC Sport 2wd,5.9l,5sp,3.55LSD,MP sp intake,Flowkooler,K&N
dropin,Jardine catback,Flowmaster 70,CarSound Cat,Jacobs ign,MSD 8mm
wires,Tow pkg,207rwhp,285rwtq