Old subject.. Helper Springs..

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 09:00:50 EDT

I still haven't purchased my helper springs yet but decided to stop in at
"ye ol napa" the other day and they have a set listed for 1500lbs, p/n
704-1301 for under $40.. That would put me right about 1 1/2 tons rear
spring weight and should be more than a enough for what ever I would put in
the bed and on the bumper.

Anyone used these? I would rather not get extravagant on what I toss into
it right now as I only need a little life back in my springs to the spring
for my hopefull axle swap.

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net
AIM - BadManD73