RE: Slipping LSD

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (gcouriel@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 01:12:22 EDT

i'm running it too. i added the friction modifier in there (the entire
bottle). with the little bottle and two quarts of fluid, the rear-end was
full right up to the mark. there are two forms of 75w90, one with the
modifier, and one without. i bought the one with the modifier, and added to
it.

Gabe Couriel