Re: Semi OT; Impact gun

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 13:06:31 EDT

IMHO, any $$ spent on a light duty impact gun would be better spent on a
long breaker bar. I have had 2 electric impacts, and they were both
useless. The 12v one would melt the cord if you tried to take all of
the lugnuts off of a wheel at one time.. the 120v ine was better, but
not by much.

>>> Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com 10/02/03 07:24PM >>>

I'm starting to look around for a 12v impact gun (?name) Looking for it
plug into the 12v cig. lighter. Looking for what you folks say about
what
brands, what to look for or avoid. Just need it for light duty. Not
looking
for the top of the price line nor do I want a piece of junk.

--
Don Mallett